terça-feira, 13 de maio de 2008

Nova Zelândia III - Flying Nun Compilation



"TUATARA" A Flying Nun Compilation 1986

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/104782291/tu78at-19.rar
Set List: 1. The Clean - Fish 2. The Gordons - Coalminer's Song 3. Fetus Productions - State To Be In 4. The Verlaines - Death And The Maiden 5. Children's Hour - Looking For The Sun 6. Marie And The Atom - Isol 7. The Chills - Pink Frost 8. Sneaky Feelings - Throwing Stones 9. The Great Unwashed - Neck Of The Woods 10. The Bats - I Go Wild 11. Expendables - Man With No Desire 12. Tall Dwarfs - The Brain That Wouldn't Die

2 comentários:

Marco Stecz disse...

Senha: rideyourpony

HFM disse...

Hello Sir -

Any chance of a re-up of this file? I know it's been a while, but I would greatly appreciate it, and would be happy to provide you with anything you'd care to have from my own music blog: peepeesoakedheckhole.blogspot.com.

I look forward to hearing from you - thanks!

19 / 2020 mixtape